The program of the 4th Annual Meeting of the International Academy for Clinical Hematology (2021 IACH Meeting) September 24-26, 2021 has been reviewed and approved for CME accreditation by the European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME Unit. The EBAH- CME Unit has approved this educational activity for a maximum number of CME credits. Each physician should only claim credits for time that she/he actually spent in the educational activity. We are pleased to inform you that the 2021 IACH Meeting has been awarded.
20 (Twenty) EBAH-CME Credit Points
All participants may print a European Board for Accreditation in Hematology (EBAH) CME certificate indicating the number of EBAH- CME Credit Points awarded, directly from the system on the CME section of the EBAH website at (www.ebah.org).
How to collect your EBAH-CME credit points:
- Visit our website: ebah.org
- Create a professional account: simple and free of cost
- Inform the event organizer of your interest in collecting CME points, so they can add your attendance
Within the EBAH-CME system you can:
- Print your EBAH-CME certificates
- Review and manage your personal account
- Search for accredited events based on the European Hematology Curriculum
For further assistance please contact:
Tel: +31 70 3020 099